Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Hivemind, Be One With The Mainframe!

Iridon

//Incoming transmission...
//Recieving...

//scanning...

Scans clear, opening message...

Hello Tenno, Hivemind is always looking to grow and spread it's wonderful influence across the cosmos, for the mainframe demands it of us. And as it's loyal servants we must heed this command! Hivemind aims to blaze across the planets, leaving a wake of infected, grineer, corpus, and opened loot containers. Let no foe go unwounded and no member left un-aided.The Mainframe would like active members who are always looking to grind, farm, and support each other through runs,for if we are all strong, the mainframe finds strength!

What the mainframe can offer you

- Core members who are on almost daily to run and support the guild
- A Ventrilo channel, no bandwidth-hoarding skype. F*** that s***
- Knowledgeable members who are just as eager for discussion as they are to run.
- Mid-high level players who can assist and run with just about anyone.

What the Mainframe wants in members

- Any skill level. high level Players are not needed. As is the nature of the game you will always be progressing low-level gear in order to rank, so even low-level members would be appreciated.
- No asshats. Asshats are never in style. Don't be an asshat.
- Social members. Be a social butterfly, sting like a bee. We want members who will take part in discussion while they are on, occasionally pay attention to clan chat and contribute to topics, the more the Mainframe knows, the more powerful the Hivemind is!
- A sense of humor. Warframe is a game. It's a game in beta. If you play it with a srs face, you're gonna have a bad time. Have fun, make fun of the game, make fun of each other, get friendly competition. We all may be the same in a hivemind, but it doesn't mean we can't be individuals.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our recruitment post, If you are interested simply make a post or send an invite to igns Kroul or Synopsis to join, and may the Mainframe be with you!

l4GvI32.png

Edited by Iridon

I'm gonna be honest, I don't usually do well in Clans/Guilds, but yeah, I was looking for a nice, friendly clan so I can experience the update 8, when it comes out.

Yours seems to be the one.

And here I was losing all hope after seeing yesterday a Clan thread asking for Elitist players... Sigh.

Interested in joining, you guys seem pretty cool. What timezone are you though? Ingame name is Suicunee

Yes I figured I should have addressed that. But we are EST, though often you'll find the current members up pretty late so we are compatible with people further west.

Welcome all, as stated before, please check your guild tab found int he upper right of your contacts window in game.

Be sure you check the CLAN CHAT tab, if it is GREEN or RED, there are most likely new messages. See you in space Tenno.

Hello, ive been looking for a clan to join, especially with the new update coming, I try to play daily (sometimes I cant on weekends) and love to help others on mission runs. can I join?

Of course you can, you seem like a legit dude, I'll send you an invite next time I hop on.

Sure,I'll join.Just don't be disrespectful to me cause i'm 13..... ):

Also i won't rage or beg for something,but i might just ask "Hey can you please help with something"

Also i have school on weekdays from 7:00 A.M.-(About)2:(40-55) After i come home i usally get on instantly,I can play all night on weekends.

If you need to ask me anything else i will edit this message

Edited by JadenLaosGamer

No worries. Assimilation is a slow process, sometimes taking years...most of Hivemind members are on special assignments elsewhere and don't arrive back in this section of the universe until later in the evening.

I've been watching the clan threads for awhile now. This is the first one that said join me. I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada am a fulltime worker and have an 8 month old, I usually get about 2-3 hrs a day to play. ign Kaax