Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Hivemind, Be One With The Mainframe!

Iridon

Hey guys, we got some forums or any other means than the IG chat to debate / discuss / help each other out?

Did two major milestones yesterday: first game with Kalthos, bought and began to manufacture DethCube and also got my Lex, finally. Next things to do apart from farming, more clanplays and Alerts: Gonna try to get my hands on a Nyx. Farmin Phorid is the way, wiki says :-)

See you around

Hey guys, we got some forums or any other means than the IG chat to debate / discuss / help each other out?

Did two major milestones yesterday: first game with Kalthos, bought and began to manufacture DethCube and also got my Lex, finally. Next things to do apart from farming, more clanplays and Alerts: Gonna try to get my hands on a Nyx. Farmin Phorid is the way, wiki says :-)

See you around

I have been discussing with the other officers and the warlords a way to do this. We are working on this as soon as possible. For now we are using Razor Comms(http://www.razerzone.com/comms) this is a general chat group and voice chat system that we are currently using. You are welcome to join us anytime. There are more details on the in-game MOTD.

Also Nyx is fun :P and i love my derpcube...i mean deathcube :D

I'm sorry I don't see an invite. I thought you went to contacts, and then click the circle button which highlights as clans, am I wrong? or has an invite not been sent?

I sent the invite sorry it took so long. Welcome to the clan. :D

Thank you. Id also like to add that since I started, in game chat will not work for me. it seems to be a game glitch alot of people are having.

Hey Eccentric.

This seems true to me too, but only sometimes. In a game there are two or three times when I indeed can use the ingame chat, and seconds later it's bugged out again.. so just keep tryin' or get to the razor comms, as dskdemonic suggested :)

Hey Im in estern time zone most of my weapons are around rank 13-16 I'm looking for a clan to play and have fun with more than a clan that has strict requirments and a bunch of that other crap like check ins and lvl requirments.

- you guys sound like the perfect clan for me

Please send me an invite and I'll gladly accept it

looking forward to gaming with you guys

I don't have an IGN account I'll try to go make one

made an IGN account it's KrazyKillerKev

Edited by KrazyKillerKev

:| They've apparently never seen airplanes before at JFK, so I'm trapped overnight.

See you guys tomorrow. >_>

the JFK-guys are a joke man :)

one looked at my passport for (felt) 10 minutes, always glaring at me at times, and then said:

nice name!

:D but the shiver didn't pass until my plane took off