Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Hivemind, Be One With The Mainframe!

Iridon

How do you define "inactive/unpreferred players"?

There's no specific criteria a character has to meet - it would be a massive pain to log every member's last log-in date and calculate their AFK time.  But if we don't see someone on for a good long while, and they were never particularly active to begin with, we get the hint.  I'll usually try to get in touch with someone before I kick them unless I'm sure they're gone.

And how many bees does the hive mind currently count? (if you can catch my drift):D

113.  We have between 10 and 20 people on at any given time, usually.  We are a smaller, closer-knit clan by design.  We've no desire to be a 2000-member Wal-Mart clan.

Hiya, I'm looking for a clan, and you sound like the type of players I like to play with.  I tried to message one of the leaders earlier, and kept getting chat errors.  I'm not sure if I missed him or replies didn't make it through, but just in case, I'd love to find out about joining.

Hey there.  I am in Australia.  Would you say you have many members in Australia or a similiar +10GMT time zone?

Do you have a clan web site?

Im not really sure but if i had to guess id say we dont have many in austrailia time zone. Also no clan website for now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Clan!

I've decided to do some work on our Clan Logo with the hope of getting it as our Ingame Emblem!

I decided to keep it as simple as possible, which turned out to be a fusion of our current Logo (Original Post) and the Lotus Logo.

I found some free Fonts in the internet which I've used to add a name to our Emblem (if this is what we want).

So this is what I've created:

Emblem without name:

nXxU18h.jpg

Emblem with name (Black Audio font):

Font source: http://www.fontspace.com/juan-casco/black-audio

FQVlE3W.jpg

Emblem with name (Complex Bruja font):

Font source: http://www.fontspace.com/qbotype/complex-bruja

kL8MlPn.jpg

Edit:

All three pictures SHOULD be with a transparent background.

The Tool I've used to create these pictures is:

http://fotoflexer.com/

Edited by Wertron

snip

I wish i could see those images right now but im at work. No one has submitted any artwork for the clan emblem so we will most likely use yours once im able to see it. 

I kinda want it to look futuristicy sci fi circuity. its hard to explain but like an electrical network or something.

I will be home in 4 hours and take a look at what you made then. Unless you want to upload it to steam (i can view steam images)

Edit: Very nice btw, i can tell you put some time into this.

Edited by Kroul

I wish i could see those images right now but im at work. No one has submitted any artwork for the clan emblem so we will most likely use yours once im able to see it. 

I kinda want it to look futuristicy sci fi circuity. its hard to explain but like an electrical network or something.

I will be home in 4 hours and take a look at what you made then. Unless you want to upload it to steam (i can view steam images)

Edit: Very nice btw, i can tell you put some time into this.

Can't upload to Steam sorry. For some unknown reason my Steam not working and hasn't for quite a while now.. Gotta do something about that.

I also had in mind of something like Electronic Circuit but couldn't really figure out what it should look like, or how to draw it.. Copy/paste could be troublesome because of copyrights, which is something DE doesn't want to happen..

Another thought I had was something like a Neural Network (brain electronic, lol), but again this is hard to draw, unless you steal something from the web..

PS. I'm going to bed now. I got a lot to do all day tomorrow but I'll check in here whenever I have time on my hands :)

Edited by Wertron