Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Hivemind, Be One With The Mainframe!

Iridon

if i ask to join will i actually get invited? ive been on like 5 other clan threads and no reply on any of them...

Of course, you do check your clan tab though right? People seem to have trouble doing that seeing as I've sent out several invites but few have been accepted. Next time I sign into warframe I'll shoot one your way!

Hail Hivemind, is integration open for all proxies across the world?

Yes it is. Is your IGN the same as your forum alias?

I've been watching the clan threads for awhile now. This is the first one that said join me. I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada am a fulltime worker and have an 8 month old, I usually get about 2-3 hrs a day to play. ign Kaax

Accepted, Invited! Welcome!

IGN: Axi689 Hi, if u guys r still recruiting i would like to join. I'm from South Asia so my timing might not match with most people. Hope u guys will let me join. :) Thank you

Perfectly fine! We aim to have players on at all times, the collective only grows faster the more we assimilate...

Look'en good fellas. I'm down to join if i can; ign issib

Accepted and invited! See you out there Tenno.

Hello there, an eager EU tenno available for recruiting here :)

Thanks for invite in advance!

We will need more EU players to establish proper night time parties! Welcome!

Hi, I've been playing for about a week and I'm interested in joining... I'll be on all night tonight.

Interesting...accepted and invited!

if i ask to join will i actually get invited? ive been on like 5 other clan threads and no reply on any of them....

Oh of course, sometimes spacial lag gets int he way of timing on most of these things. We strive to be as fast as possible but sometimes special assignments get in the way. Accepted and invited!

I'd like to join! I just hope assimilation doesn't hurt too much.

We offer an anesthetic before assimilation if you would like. Most of us did not need it though as we left the pains of our bodies within The Mainframe. 

Could I join your Clan as well, I play quite regularly and grew quite fond of the game, I do play on the GMT + 1 timezone though, not sure if it matters,

and a big PLUS 1 for your "no asshats" policy

Time zones matter not. Accepted and Invited!

I'd love to join if I can.  My IGN's the same as my forum name.  I added Iridon at some point yesterday but I was too busy to get back online. :<

Fingers crossed. :D

Yes sorry, I believe we whispered each other a few times but I really am Not sure how to respond without actually going through the contacts list and right clicking message. I believe I sent you one, but I'll check soon as I hop on again. remember to check the clan tab on your contacts window!

All recent applicants will need to be shipped to Sector 4 for Sterilization. All accepted and added, if you have not gotten your invite request, please post here and we will respond as soon as we can. As usual, many of us are on special assignments in different quadrants of the Sol solar system and messages can be delayed by debris floating in the wake of our destruction.

Warframe is a game. It's a game in beta. If you play it with a srs face, you're gonna have a bad time.

A meme user I see... Sounds good, I would like to join. BTW, does slight trolling count as being an asshat?

A meme user I see... Sounds good, I would like to join. BTW, does slight trolling count as being an asshat?

We believe there is an art to trolling. Too much and you're an asshat. Continuing to troll even once you're found out is a bit much.