Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Hivemind, Be One With The Mainframe!

Iridon

Mr. Iridon:

It has come to my attention that you have been developing a Tenno indoctrination protocol within the Mainframe. The Council has expressed interest in understanding this "HiveMind" and it's possible extensions for use in the war. Thus, I am here to ask for access to your compound as a representative of the Council.

I've included a brief of myself so that you may become familiar with me:

Hey guys, how's it going? I hope I didn't come off too silly in the above introduction, but I noticed a few of your applicants were trying to personalize their applications and I thought I could have some fun doing that too. I've been looking through the  official pages of a lot of clans here on Warframe, and none looked as appealing to me as HiveMind. You guys seem to have the great ability to be serious when called for, humorous whenever possible, and all the while be avid fans of the game. I myself tend to be the professional, efficient kind of person, but I never let that stop me from being a great friend to my clanmates and a generally amiable person. That's why I find it so great that you guys have a sense of humor - I won't feel out-of-place letting loose every so often. Let me include a little bit about my Warframe experience.

I've been playing Warframe for a little over a month now, so admittedly I'm not the most knowledgeable person about the game. Don't mistake me for a greenhorn, though. I have spent a good amount of time reading most of the pages on the Warframe wiki, so I am capable of contributing to discussion about any aspect of the game. I've finished every mission available for the 13 existing planets and consider myself to be a fairly strong player. I haven't done any defense missions into the waves 30+, but hopefully that will change when I join a clan - so that a coordinated team can wreck havoc on the enemies and share in the glory. Right now, I have Loki, Rhino, Banshee, and Trinity in my warframe arsenal, so I can fill a variety of roles such a tank, crowd control, healer, or single-target executioner. 

Well, that's me in a nutshell. I'll leave my personality (it's a good one!) for you guys to discover in the Ventrilo. Thanks for your consideration, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Seeking an invite to the Hivemind. I appreciate the presentation, and truly will do most anything to avoid being around asshats.

I'm a casual gamer with a professional attitude and a positive personality.  I play most days and would like to experience the clan research system, but not interested in any kind of clan leadership position.  I'm not always social but do try occasionally.  In AK, so GMT -8.

Edited by Gaskevindy

Wait a sec there, I wanna join too! D:

IGN is Roflord

Im a casual WF player, not the kind that plays everyday but im always up to it (more than ever since update 8)

I would love to play and contribute on the clan dojo <:

W

Wait a sec there, I wanna join too! D:

IGN is Roflord

Im a casual WF player, not the kind that plays everyday but im always up to it (more than ever since update 8)

I would love to play and contribute on the clan dojo <:

Welcome to the HIVE!

I would love to get an invite to join your clan, I have some friends who would love to join too. We are all on daily and would love to have a chance to join a community!

Have them get in touch so I can invite them! 

In the mean time, welcome to the Hive :D

I'd very much like to join.

I have a laid back personality and actually cares about ppl getting left behind in missions.

I've recently done a reset and has about 110h in total playtime, would like to both be of assistance and recieve some in turn. :3

IGN: TBonenom

TZ: GMT +1

Thank you in advance. :D

I was going to create a clan by myself for the dojo and research but I figured I couldn't do it alone. And, this clan looks pretty awesome. So, can I has an invite? :3

And by the way, what if, for whatever reason I don't use Ventrilo? Is it absolutely required?

I was going to create a clan by myself for the dojo and research but I figured I couldn't do it alone. And, this clan looks pretty awesome. So, can I has an invite? :3

And by the way, what if, for whatever reason I don't use Ventrilo? Is it absolutely required?

not required!

Welcome to the mind!

Although it seems like the process of an invite would be swift, considering the amazing activity of inviters in this thread, i don't seem to have any invites  as of yet. Which worries me that it could be a bug or something that makes clan invites fall off at some point. :s

Would it be okay if i added anybody relevant to my contacts to try and resolve it a little more "hands-on"? :3