The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted. Due to the Great Ash Prime Uprising, all Tenno to use the Ash Prime warframe. This caused a sudden spike in the use of Smoke Screen, which then caused a rapid greenhouse effect to occur in all planets. Venus melted, Earth's plants died, Uranus' methane oceans evaporated and then blew up due to all the heat, Neptune also blew up, Jupiter's Red Spot increased in size and destroyed all floating cities in the planet, Saturn expanded in the heat and collided with its rings, Mercury got hotter (so, life as usual for Mercury), Pluto is actually nice to live in now, Europa melted completely (since it's just a giant snowball, really), and Sedna... is Sedna.

So yeah... You did that. Congrats?

I wish I knew how to write sentences that don't run on for miles.

Granted. Due to the Great Ash Prime Uprising, all Tenno to use the Ash Prime warframe. This caused a sudden spike in the use of Smoke Screen, which then caused a rapid greenhouse effect to occur in all planets. Venus melted, Earth's plants died, Uranus' methane oceans evaporated and then blew up due to all the heat, Neptune also blew up, Jupiter's Red Spot increased in size and destroyed all floating cities in the planet, Saturn expanded in the heat and collided with its rings, Mercury got hotter (so, life as usual for Mercury), Pluto is actually nice to live in now, Europa melted completely (since it's just a giant snowball, really), and Sedna... is Sedna.

So yeah... You did that. Congrats?

I wish I knew how to write sentences that don't run on for miles.

Hehehe, excellent. All according to plan.

Granted, you now know how to write sentences that run on gasoline.

I wish we didn't need to charge our electronics.

Granted, he gets 8 of them.

I wish for Bladestorm Prime.

Granted, now the mask is fused to your flesh. You can't wash it so you begin to carry a smell of decaying flesh with you everywhere. Good luck getting laid!

I wish for a tuba.(don't ask)

*simply peels off my face and regenerates*

I will!