The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, having been vaporized by electricity and assimilated into the deep web, my centaur army emerge from the screens and monitors of millions of PC's, to dominate the world with epic blade metal once more!

2a8.png

I wish my Centaur Warriors' guitars doubled as battle axes.

Granted, My Centaur warriors unleash a bloody purge of all educators across the land, beating countless amounts of teachers to death with THEIR BARE HANDS.

dc8f4cc01c03ee628dc8a50bd9b543d1a741c508

I wish for brand new titanium-bladed battleaxe guitars for my Centaur Warriors.

Granted, My Centaur warriors unleash a bloody purge of all educators across the land, beating countless amounts of teachers to death with THEIR BARE HANDS.

dc8f4cc01c03ee628dc8a50bd9b543d1a741c508

I wish for brand new titanium-bladed battleaxe guitars for my Centaur Warriors.

Granted, then guitar playing samurais carrying amps on their backs begins riding your centaurs

I wish for battalions of Centaur riding Guitar Samurai cavalary

Grranted, my centaur warriors join forces with your samurai warriors, but after seeing how weak they are in comparison, they throw the samurai off their backs and they are are trampled underhoof.

kljA9xH.png

I wish my centaur warrior's hooves were razor blades.

You.....you monster!

Granted, but it's wood pie. And it's stale. And sugar free.

I wish I had feeling in all the right places.

granted, but centaur ghosts haunt you

I wish for that the US Marines would help me fight off the Inperialist forces and aid the Shogun

Granted.............

You beautiful person.........

d15.gif

Britain and France cower behind their tea and baguettes as my now immortal centaur warrior army emerge from their coffins, their hooves stripped of the razor blades that once felled them, screaming with blood red rage, eviscerating the American troops. Mount Fuji is split in half, Nagasaki experiences Big Boy 2, electric boogaloo, and the yagami river runs red with American blood, they are PURGED.

I wish for a celebratory feast of epic proportions, the likes of which would make the gods in the mead halls of Valhalla green with envy.

Edited by Sovamorne

Granted, cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 hits theaters this winter.

I wish for pizza without regrets

granted, you get absolutely obliterated by guitars by unsastisfied centaurs

I wish that my allies would stop changing their allegiance when my Armies are not prepared