Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Tenno

LukThomas

Hello everyone,

I am sitting in my kitchen waiting for the servers to work again and I though I'd introduce myself. 

I started playing a week or so ago thanks to some very good friends. So far I have been very happy with the game play and the community here and so I thought I'd do something I don't usually do. I would get involved in the Forums a bit. 

I have to start by saying thank you to the Devs for making such a beautiful game. I completely understand a few bugs and such when trying to make something that has such a huge scope. 

I also want to thank all the folks who have put up with me when completely lost in some of the maps. Especially the one with all the jets and slides on Earth. This game has a learning curve but it has the best payoff for the time spent of any game I've played lately. 

Ok I guess I'm going to try to login again and see what happens. So I also need to finish by saying I hope to spend some more time in the Forums and get to know some of the other awesome Tenno on here. 

Thanks,

Lukthomas

Welcome to warframe! I actually got the game about a year ago but then I gave up. I came back to update 14 which sucked me back in about a week and a half ago and I realised tonnes of new things I could do, like mods, abilities and new warframes. If you want to add me as a friend and I'll happily help you work through the first few planets until you get the hang of it, every player from amateurs to vets were new once, I also have a friendly clamn that would be happy to take you in.

Keep playing and good luck, Tenno