Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

The Stalker

Gynoid

Since the developers said that they don't know what people are talking about when he was mentioned during the livestream and they refuse to admit to his appearance he must be a bug.  It's either that, or they lied to us directly.  I'm not too pleased with either of those options.

I know it can't be a bug, but, y'know, they give me no other option to believe.  I'll be reporting it constantly to support as will my friends and I suggest you all to do the same. 

Since the stalker does not exist according to the developers he is a bug; report it.

Edited by Gynoid

Can't believe people don't know that devs can lie,

I didn't say anything about believing that they can or cannot. In fact, I tried to heavily insinuate that they did. Edited by Gynoid

Since the developers said that they don't know what people are talking about when he was mentioned during the livestream and they refuse to admit to his appearance he must be a bug.  It's either that, or they lied to us directly.  I'm not too pleased with either of those options.

I know it can't be a bug, but, y'know, they give me no other option to believe.  I'll be reporting it constantly to support as will my friends and I suggest you all to do the same. 

Since the stalker does not exist according to the developers he is a bug; report it.

And if you look closely, you can see the above poster has no sense of humor.