Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add A Enemy Feedback Section.

Karosu

I agree with this. The Gameplay Feedback forum is way too general, and often are too much of a fustercluck for anyone to notice an actual suggestion thread about enemy variety and behaviour, at least concerning enemies that are not "controversial". I've seen many great threads suggesting new enemies or tweaks to existing ones that are just buried by "rant" posts about rushing, plat, pay2win, trading, pvp etc. I would greatly welcome a forum specifically for Enemy feedback.

I agree with this. The Gameplay Feedback forum is way too general, and often are too much of a fustercluck for anyone to notice an actual suggestion thread about enemy variety and behaviour, at least concerning enemies that are not "controversial". I've seen many great threads suggesting new enemies or tweaks to existing ones that are just buried by "rant" posts about rushing, plat, pay2win, trading, pvp etc. I would greatly welcome a forum specifically for Enemy feedback.

Yeah, well, we've all seen "worthy" threads get buried, but that doesn't mean the devs didn't see the thread before it went to the Land of the Dead Second Page.

I don't believe this would be difficult seeing as they already added a few sections recently, and expanded the feedback section. Besides quite a number of people have feedback about enemies, or rants about enemies as it seems sometimes.