Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Another Hello! No Twist, Well...

fivemin

Hey guys!

Fivemin here!

Started playing this game a couple of months ago and just wanted to say: What a great game!! 

Visually it is very appealing and the latest update brings it closer to a final version looking game.

There are still a ton of bugs that need to be looked at though. Many a time I've been stuck inside walls, stairs and even map features. I found a nice way to cope with it though... All you need to do is let your player die, and when you hit revive, it will automatically be re-positioned in the closest correct position on the map. You can continue your mission from there onwards!! Granted, you'll use one of your revives, but it's better than losing your rewards and moaning later on the forums. (This won't work if someone else heals you though!!! You need that revive flying effect to get you back onto the map!)

Reporting issues is good, but when done correctly. :)

So, gameplay... Awesome!!!! Well done guys! It's going great, looking better by the minute!

I'm kinda really happy with the game so far, with the exception of the down time of the login servers. Honestly, there's a lot of rumours about what's happening... I've read of major catastrophe on hardware, I've read of possible Forced takeover by other companies, and I've even read about DDOS attacks! 

I couldn't care less to what it is that really is happening, I only care about the game. But one thing I would say, I suggest DE to come out with a public announcement as this has been on for too long and some people are now loosing their trust in the game.

I for one, was going to purchase 1000 platinum (I don't really agree in investing on Beta versions as it isn't really a ready to use game) as a token of my appreciation to the devs, however, why would I invest any money now, if I can't play?

I promise to review this statement later, if enough official reports and changes do happen, But for now, the game is great when we can actually use it.... When we cannot.... Well sirs.... I don't really mean to be rude but, it really isn't a game is it???

So, like me, many other players are now starting to give up on our trust in your work and your income revenue seems that will be affected very soon due to this. I suggest: Be ruthless and gain the trust of all the honest players that like your game. And crucify whomever is taking the bread off your table.

Until then, see you when I am able to login.