Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Late Introduction

shadoWarbird

Hello, community.

My name is Nick and I've actually been playing Warframe for about 2 months after some friends of mine showed me, and then I got terribly, terribly addicted.

I've actually just started messing around the forums about 2 or 3 days ago, so I guess the introduction isn't late according to my forum activity but rather to my gameplay activity.

Anyways, I've been playing video games for a...really long time? I've played all kinds of different genres, RTS, FPS, MMORPGs, RPGs of many different flavors, Simulation games, and music rhythm games. I really don't mind the genre, just that the video game entertains me somehow.

Since I've been playing a lot of video games, I like to see something unique or new in a future games I play. Warframe has caught my attention in several ways and the fact that this is just open beta gives me a lot of hope and anticipation in seeing how this game will be developed. I particularly like the fact that the maneuvers in the game allow you to do all kinds of tricks like the ones you see in movies. Heck, if you practiced long enough, I'm sure pulling stunts off a movie like The Matrix, and using it effectively in combat could be obtainable.

Well, I probably be posting here and there (probably the ideas forum. I get a few here and there that I like to see in the game.) and will be along with the rest of you as this game develops.

Thanks! I'm sure most of the community does their communication through chat. That's what I'm used to doing at least :P. Well, that and Skype. Which I coincidentally started using a lot more of when I got involved in Void runs with my friends.