Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Update 7.7.3 Is Terrible.

Onite

Logged in to see how much more farming I had in store for me. Tried fusing additional copies of Serration, but it wouldn't let me because it's still  maxed at Rank 10, same as before. It just went from +10% to +15% damage per rank. A straightforward buff, thanks for misleading me with the first post.

It would make sense if you were primarily focused on making the game noticeably harder at higher levels, that's not the impression I got originally from what you were saying ( apologies if I misunderstood).

The telling point for me though is the part " ...The grind itself is more boring than it should be.." That would seem to me to say that you don't like the game, because the game is the grind.

Now you have (no doubt) progressed further than I have in the game, so it may well be that later stages are simply not challenging enough for you, fair enough, that's a balancing issue related to difficulty which has little to do with drop rates or credit gain, because surely if the game was challenging/ interesting to you then the "grind" itself becomes unnoticeable due to the fact you're actually having fun.

Certainly if the only challenge left to you is how quickly you can gain credit because none of the game content is of interest (lack of challenge/ variety etc.) then this is a problem.. maybe you're just too good for this game ;) 

Part of the issue is the term "grind" and what it means to people. In warframe "playing" and "grinding" are the same thing. Which term you use depends entirely on your point of view as to how much fun/ enjoyment you get out of the game. If you're having fun it's "playing", if you are at the point where the game no longer satisfies your requirement for fun it's "grinding". This is my take obviously, not a hard and fast definition, and is colored by the fact that in most of the games I played PvE was simply the means to provide the gear required to PvP, subsequently the PvE was boring and a "grind". Warframe is not the same and the day I do consider it a "grind" to play is the day I'll take my business elsewhere because I'll no longer have any reason to play. 

I suppose my lack of understanding comes from the fact that you seem to be saying that, in order to get a new item (whatever it may be) you have to spend a lot of time doing something you don't enjoy. However the sole aim of getting that new item is so that you can continue to do the stuff you didn't enjoy doing to get it.....albeit in a slightly different way. Mind=Blown

Peace.

Hummm. That made me thought (don't laugh :P) of something : each mission should have something unique that would be an inventive to play them. Because at the moment there's no difference, apart level of enemies, bewwteen a raid on mercury and one on ceres. As the levels are different each time the only reason to choose a mission from another is the level of enemies and the mats you could get. But when there's twice the same kind of mission on a planet with almost no difference in enemies level, here's no point in replaying one instead of another.

And why not being able to replay levels with different options available (Like in some tower defense where you can replay some levels with different options, like only fly, no armor, only spawn, etc.) ? Like only heavies, half ammo but twice XP, waves are 2 times big, higher drop rate but highest fire rate from enemies. you could mix those options.

Beware of the x2 enemies, x2 fire rate, x2 armor, x2 move rate, only heavies, x2 spawning rate levels.