Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will A Possible Future Reset Undo My Platinum Purchases?

Luxangel7

Hello everyone,

I really enjoy this game and I think it's great and I would like to first thank the devs and other staff for all their hard work, I look very much forward to seeing what they do in the near and distant future. (Corpus assault rifles please! :P)

I have a very simple question that has me a little hesitant to contributing to the game as a founder and getting some nice things like a helmet, some slots and stuff whatever.

That question is, as the title suggests, will a future (possible) reset undo any platinum I buy today? I hope the answer is no, or that they won't do a reset, I only ask because I remember reading somewhere between installing and playing that I accept that at some time they may decide to reset everything.

I appreciate anyone who takes the time to answer and once again, thank you for all your hard work devs.

Disclaimer: Platinum (Pt) is an in-game virtual currency. It cannot be exchanged for real money or any other goods or services, except for Warframe content. In the event that we reset the player base (during or after Closed Beta) we will set your in-game Platinum balance to the total amount previously purchased. Platinum purchases are non-refundable. Please see our Terms of Service for additional information.

So no, plus they've said they aren't going to have a reset anyway, other than an optional one.