Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling System & Time Lapse

FROzenghST

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but, the leveling system for your character in general is just ridiculously long, I've been playing for three days a good 5 to 10 hours a day and i just got the chance to get to level two. I kinda like how long it takes especially since it doesn't effect how much you can upgrade your current weapons however that seriously impacts my option on the Gameplay if I'm working full time or have other stuff goin on. 

And on  another note, this "waiting thing" is just driving me F$%king nuts, 12 hours to build a sword, 3 DAYS to build a Warframe? i get you're trying to give a sense of, "you actually building the item"  but that's a lil much. I almost uninstalled the game after i failed the training mission to get to LvL 2 and have to wait 24 hours to try again. Other than that the game is pretty sick, I wouldn't mind a lot more attention being put towards stealthy gameplay since we are ninjas in a way, but other than those three MAJOR things, its pretty cool. 

Edited by FROzenghST

I didn't fail the rank 2 mission... but you have to wait 24 hours until you can try again?? that's a little much, considering how long it takes to get to the next rank in the first place, wow =/

I can see waiting 12 hours while a weapon is being made. But 3 days for a Warframe? once again, a bit much.

Hopefully they take these waiting times down a bit! =]

Edited by cBennett

The levels in my opinion are not something to worry much about as they don't impact much anything aside from weapon availability.

The waiting time to re-test on the other hand we can do without, but I don't mind having it.

At the end of the day, I can play and improve my ranks in between tests, thus increasing my chances of success.

The levels in my opinion are not something to worry much about as they don't impact much anything aside from weapon availability.

The waiting time to re-test on the other hand we can do without, but I don't mind having it.

At the end of the day, I can play and improve my ranks in between tests, thus increasing my chances of success.

I understand the levels aren't a huge deal, but at the same time, if you fail a rank test/mission, that's 24 hours people could spend on working towards the NEXT rank.. and we all know how long it takes to rank a Warframe up.

I understand the levels aren't a huge deal, but at the same time, if you fail a rank test/mission, that's 24 hours people could spend on working towards the NEXT rank.. and we all know how long it takes to rank a Warframe up.

I thought the experience gained from ranking up your gear carried over to the next rank even when your stuck on a test

Edited by Guest