Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Blueprint Drop Rates Need Adjusting

echof0xtrot

because i just finished my 50th run at jackal (yes, 50. i waited specifically until i hit 50 to write this post) and i have yet to see a rhino systems BP drop. ive had 3-4 chassis and helmets, and more orikins that i know what to do with (why cant we sell these?) but NO SYSTEMS.

i understand this is beta, so instead of complaining, i'm going to be suggesting that the drop rate of BPs be increased.

unless your plan is to make it so labor intensive to collect/create your own frame that it forces us to give you real money for platinum in order to have a new frame to play.

if that's the intent, then bravo, well done. keep up the good work.

It isn't solely luck dependent I've found.  If you kill a boss with any high impact attack, the physics will send the blueprint drop flying.  Basically any melee or bolt or direct damage warframe power will effect the drop.

The drop rate isn't that low, but since the blueprint flies across the map and none of the players can find it.

I concur, a common trend with free to play games is a grindy nature unless the player decides to fork over some money.

I took about two weeks of solid grinding just to get my rhino parts, whereas I got all the Ash pieces in 4 rounds, and enough pieces to make multiple trinities in a tenth the amount of time it took me to make my rhino.  Again. the drop system was always based on luck.  You're honestly better off praying to some fictitious god than talking to the devs about this topic.