Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Rate Of Fire

CookieStorm

The update making the rate of fire on automatic weapons no longer tied to your frame rate is quite nice since I have an older computer, but I noticed that Grineer also got a massive boost to their own rate of fire.  Three Grineer were able to make my 690 shields vanish in about the time it took for me to unload my Viper into one of them.  The sound of their shots is more like a burst of static than gunfire.

Is that working as intended?

They are using the mod that we like to call "speed trigger"

You mean, they are using 8 mods called "Speed Trigger"? I do think they are way overkill though. It's way harder compared to pre-patch. Not that many would complain since they might be running a fully maxed Shield+ mod and Health+ mod.

As I recall, it's unintentional and they're fixing it, but they also want to add in an additional difficulty mode for the people who like the change.

Would prefer if the difficulty came in "Human", "Demon" and "God". Human for human-type aim and all that S#&$, Demon for a very very accurate aim and God for their OMFGISMELLYOU ridiculous AI like how Ancients' hands stretch behind their bodies.