Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Save For Solo?

Scraye

I have been experiencing some frustration in solo play, i go through the level and about midway or right at the end, i get disconnected and i lose everything (various reasons), all credits picked up, all exp, absolutely nothing gets saved. So that just ends up being a huge amount of time wasted.

What i want to suggest is a auto save feature particularly for solo play, i have two types in mind not sur which would be better.

1. Every objective you reach progress you have done inbetween is saved. All the exp, credits, mods get saved at the objective thus if u get disconnected, you at least still get that.

2. This method would be great but I dont know if it would be possible, at every objective the game gets saved as a restat point, if you disconnect and reconnect you start the game over at the last objective, saving everything you got before that and you start off at that point again.

This is obviously only suggested for solo play.

Any other suggestions?

its on a server like an mmo you cant autosave

And that is why the server would save the game session for a few minutes or save onto the server. Quite a few ways to do it. I think the real question is, will the additional load and resource consumption be suitable for warframes servers.

Edited by techjr