Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Defense Rewards.

Onite

right now it seems like a roullete system for normal loot. Every 5 waves you face harder setups of enemies. Yet your rewards just cycle to a different thing thats either trash or not.

It would be great if:

Every 5 waves increases rarity.

Every 5 waves = 500 credits. (15 waves = 1500 credits.)

Rewards increase depending on how many people are in the game. (2 people get more than 4 people get.)

Basically it would be nice if you got a reward for your risk of difficulty.

Also, fusion cores would be great, since they are now actually needed to progress. Maybe as a choice for the reward, as in "either take this card or a fusion core or credits of the same value."

Edited by Korevas

The old mod drop system was fine, everyone was happy and filled with joy. Now with the new mod drops being rare it seems that out credit wallet is light and the defense seems less worth it every day.

So may be higher reward drops for higher levels? Xini and pluto runs being excellent for farming cash/rare mods.

I've played lots of defense missions and I can tell the only time it didn't dropped a common mod was when it droped a box of rifle ammo which is even more worthless for me. As for those missions dropping more modules than others. I don't feel this to be necessarelly true. I've had at best a 9 mod drop in a mission up to wave 15. I've managed to get at best 4 mods upto wave 5. In most missions I don't take less than 3 mods and usually I always go above 6. In fact half of my missions I take at least the 10 mods.

So yeah, I'm all up for a buff on defense missions cause while they may constitute about the only end game content, they hardly provide anything worth.

I had a rare at wave 10, we proceeded to wave 15 and got an uncommon or common - I don't remember. Why not keep the rewards of the previous waves? Being tricked in such a way is a big disincentive. The ammo packs spent weren't worth the additional mods that were collected.