Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On New Corpus Defense Level

Thingy-

So I just did Wave 1-5 on one of the new Corpus Defense missions (Link Below).

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/WeAreLiam/corpusdef1_zps2cf2a3c9.jpg

It's actually a really great level in my opinion. Brilliant design with all of the different ways of scaling up different levels and accessing different heights of the map, and I like the secret tunnels and things.

However! The AI works really bad on this map. Like, really bad. We spent about 10 minutes on each wave having to seek out every enemy cause they don't come out of hiding and attack us. Maybe it's because of all of the different obstacles they can use for cover and different levels/rooms they can hide on/in. It's really quite frustrating to play on at the moment though and it made me avoid doing defense again just in case that map popped up again. (For what it's worth the other new map for Corpus, you know the big massive canyon thing with the horizontal elevator platform thing is probably my new favourite).

There also seems to be a long delay between spawn times which drags out the waves even more. It's just not the same pace as it was before and I thought it was pretty much spot on before.

Edited by Three-Dimensional

Definetly true. Unfortunately it is not possible to choose which defence map you can play so getting stuck on that one is such a WASTE of time.. utter boring and anticlimactic..

I am happy that more different maps are added to the game but that also disables us to play our most liked missions. A way to choose which map is played would be nice.

Choosing which map you would like would be nice yeah, I can see why it's not in though. The majority might flock to specific levels and some maps might get forgotten. It's a common theme in a lot of room based online games. It can make the game stale and repetitive without a randomizer in there. An example of this is S4-League where the community got obsessed with a select few maps and all of the games seemed repetitive and predictable.

I read your thread, the title seemed aimed at Infested. Also I thought you were mainly bringing the spawn time into light. From the new maps I've played this one that I'm specifically talking about seems to have the biggest issues so far due to how complex it is and how poorly the AI interacts with it.

Choosing which map you would like would be nice yeah, I can see why it's not in though. The majority might flock to specific levels and some maps might get forgotten. It's a common theme in a lot of room based online games. It can make the game stale and repetitive without a randomizer in there. An example of this is S4-League where the community got obsessed with a select few maps and all of the games seemed repetitive and predictable.

i understand what you mean. How about this: we can choose one or two levels, we DONT want to play on. Rest can stay randomnized.. would be so much better. I miss the old action packed defence mission. its so incredibly boring now..

I had a different map today on Venus defense missions and it sucked. A lot. It sucked because the enemy tock ages to come out and start battling drawing the match to tedious lengths. Don't know if it's the map or AI, but it seems they don't spawn correctly. Everybody was searching for things to kill. Someone should look at this.

It's in the 7.7.3 patch note topic. No ETA but usually DE fix these types of bug within a few days.

He also confirmed that Grineer firerate is also a bug.

That's good to hear, was wondering why on earth i was taking so much damage in mercury.