The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Level Extensions = Bad!

CephalonFran

I don't care if a mission takes 5-10 mins longer than normal though. Exploring is fun, and the new areas are kinda cool.

If you love exploring, don't look at your minimap...

Oh come on, you can't be serious. You complain about new content, because you don't get the layout the first few times? How about learning, as you do with every other new game, level, whatever?

People these days... honestly.

Can't learn English if you are given half the alphabet.

I love these people!

"OMG I CANNOT RUSH PERFECTLY ANOYMORES OMG BAD PATCH PLZ REMOVE"

Then whats the point of a minimap/waypoint marker? May as well just remove it, why bother telling people where to go. Oh... but you wouldn't like that.

The minimap markers are there for a reason! Telling people to quit complaining because they are using something in the game only makes you look stupid and ignorant, not the other way around.

In complete fairness he is right, the way points were a bit buggy on an asteroid map with the new layout, but the ice map's are working fine. I wonder if it's the multi-level thing.

I've experienced a few problems with the multi-level portions, map marker becomes more of a hindrance than a guide. As you've said no issue with the ice maps.

i found those new level-part pretty great , i unfortunately had the same problém as SFkenny concerning the uncolisioned fence who lets you fall into the void. 

BTW: i dont get how the dude starting this post was killed by stairs 

Edited by Leyden