The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pics] My Take On Ui And Hud Inprovements + Some Thoughts.

OShine

thank you all guys

my post was not so much about the proper resolution and accurate alignment (i wasn't aware of the 1280px max limit.).

its more about what elements should be present on the warframe/weapon-config and mod pages.

some ingame-screenshots, Photoshop and time. lots of it. i am not that skiled with photoshop. finding the right stuff and a bad workflow are super time consuming for my. basically i am just playing around with shapes and such.

i updated my stuff in the first post. its 1280x768 now and reorganized. added a sort of polarity system to it becasue i watched the livestream 3 on youtube and one of the devs mentioned some sort of system to polerize modslots by using the warframe rank 30.

and one more

my take on the HUD (wop)

Yeah unfortunately it's 1280x720 for all bigger and it is down-scaled for lower.

We could actually really use some up-scaling :)

HUD (wop):
my take on the hud. its not so much about the style but about the infos the players gets.

No offense, I really like what you've done with the Mod UI, but you're HUD looks extremely intrusive and cluttered. I'm all for giving information but I really think this would be a step back from what we are currently running with. Try something a bit more minimalistic and transparent.

Here's a little mock up I did..

a7fXNhH.jpg

(somehow energy bar turned red when i was messing with colors sorry :P)

But something like this is what I mean.

Edited by Samsara

Well, why not include different HUD styles in the Market?

No, not different functions, those still need to be added regardless.  But if there are different styles of HUD and HUD layout to choose from and customize, it would help to fit each player's taste.

Well, why not include different HUD styles in the Market?

No, not different functions, those still need to be added regardless.  But if there are different styles of HUD and HUD layout to choose from and customize, it would help to fit each player's taste.

sorry just edited my post to include an example.

This is some really good additions. Good work, man. +1 for you and it should be implemented soon! :)

@Samsara:

Your interface is amazing. Couldn't agree more with that. But it is missing a very important thing. When playing with trinity you have absolutly no idea if your teammates needs health or energy. A party HUD is a must. +1 for your great work too :)

Untitled_2.png

Edited by Redfield6174

Yeah team information is a big one. Any frame could really use part infomration at the ready. When I'm on my Rhino it would be really helpful to know which one of my teamates needs help the most. Also it would be nice if our Mag user could tell when to boost my shields. So yeah team information is a must for a HUD.

The other nice thing that Oshine touched on was having an exp bar for all of your items. Even if it is just one you have to hold Z to see that would be very useful.

This is some really good additions. Good work, man. +1 for you and it should be implemented soon! :)

@Samsara:

Your interface is amazing. Couldn't agree more with that. But it is missing a very important thing. When playing with trinity you have absolutly no idea if your teammates needs health or energy. A party HUD is a must. +1 for your great work too :)

Thanks for bringing that up. I totally forgot about teammate health. I've also never played trinity yet so I'm unfamiliar with the problems it has.

I also feel that we should be able to see player health bars above their heads at ALL times. That might solve some issues too.