Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Foundry ( A Little Suggestion)

Seriousname

In the foundry there is an option to rush the build for 25 platinum, what i would like to suggest is that at differnt points of the time you took to build it you pay less to rush it E.G

12 hours till finish : 25 platinum

9 hours till finish: 20 platinum

6 hours till finish :15 platinum

3 hours till finish : 10 platinum

now i think this would be good because if your going out anyway for a half a day or something you could get your chasis, systems or helmet or whatever being built and because you were going out anyway you just saved yourself 10 platinum. Now saving 5 - 15 platinum a go might not seem much but it will add to the convenience of the player and make waiting for things to be made a lot more bearable.

this could also be done with the 3 day wait for the actual warframe

3 days till finish : 50 platinum

2 days till finish : 40 platinum

1 day till finish : 30 platinum

now obviously i am not saying those should be the prices, im just suggesting this system as i feel it might make the foundry seem less of a money bin (Bear in mind im not saying that everyone pays platinum to build things, and kudos to those guys with that kind of patience :D)

yours faithfully "serious"name

Ps. constructive feedback please, last time i did something like this people read the first paragraph and then started arguing about something i had said but infact i had explained it  in the second paragraph.

AND AS ALWAYS IBYQRvN.jpg

Quick, let's all discuss the picture and ignore his post!

Oh wait, this is an excellent idea. Platinum cost for finishing foundry projects should obviously decrease over time. Why? It will make more people use the rush feature.

Sure, I might rush something (like a warframe I'm eager to use) right after I start building it. However, after 1 day has already gone by, I'm never going to pay the platinum. Why would I spend the same amount as before? Now I'd feel like I was paying full price even after I missed a whole day of using said item.

This will make people happier, happier people spend more money.

Edited by LunarWind

WF really does need a scaling platinum cost. Why would I pay the same amount of Platinum for a WF with 3 days cook time that I would with 1 day? I would assume more people would spend platinum on rushing items if the cost reduced over time.