Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defence Missions Nerfed To Beyond Boring And Unchallenging!

PeaceOfMind

I have just played Proteus on Neptune which was one of my favourite defence missions. The flow of attacking monsters is now so slow it is insanely boring and frustrating. I appreciate this change is most likely to prevent farming and speed levelling however would it be more sensible to have simple rebalanced experience and drop rates rather than taking the most exciting and challenging missions type and turning it into the complete opposite?

For example we had to wait about 15 minutes for the last creatures to appear on wave 8!!! Is this a bug or just plain ridiculous?

The appeal of defence was the hectic omg aspect of survival and seeing if you can make if further than you previously have. Getting a squad together to see if you can get to wave 15 or beyond.

Sorry but if all of the defence missions are like this it will be a great shame. I would urge the devs to have a rethink. Put them back how they were and simple rebalance the XP and drop rates.

I've encountered the same thing a few times on defense missions.  Normally on the new map where the pod is in the middle of buildings, a tower,  and a slope.   Each wave takes like 5 minutes and the enemies come out in 3-4 at a time.  It's like they aren't spawning right.   It's not like there are hidden ones that is stopping the wave as there are no enemies on the radar, it's just like each group WITHIN the wave has a long, long pause before spawning.  It totally sucks and is super slow.  In fact I'm responding to this while waiting for more to spawn.  I just alt-tab back when I hear the drum music start playing.  Please fix it.