The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Greedy (This Sounds Like A Halloween Style Update, Wink Wink)

Potamine

This is just me being a typical 'Underclass man' but I feel that the players who sticked to their starting/training frame should get a reward to commend their commitment to their frame. As an idea for the next update, for the players who were the original closed beta (2012 closed beta testers), who have either Exaclibur, Loki, or Volt, could get either a limited edition warframe, or a skin for that frame. Such as 'Excalibur DuLac', an improved Excalibur, with higher base health, higher base armor, and higher base shields. With skills like 'Knight's joust', where Excalibur will dash forward with a lance, and do the same effect as slash dash, AND become invulnerable for a short period of time afterwards. Arthur's table; where Excalibur not only blinds his enemies, but momentarily disables their weapons. Morgan's charm, where the player can jump in mid air, and jump 6 times higher than usual. And finally, Merlin's Blessing where Excalibur slams the ground, does an improved Radial Javelin where he has more range, and more javelins, and at the end, he does rhino's stasis blast.

For Loki, it would be 'Asgardian Loki', with improved shields, more mobility, more stamina, and more energy/power. His Decoy ability is now 'Patsy' where he creates multiple (2 for every member in the party) decoys that explode after a short time. Radial disarm should be 'Odin's will', where Loki strips his enemies of their shields, as well as momentarily disable their weapons, invisiblity should have a 'KABOOM' effect on enemies when it cancels, and switch teleport should also make enemies look like Tenno (another warframe), and make allies look like the enemy so the enemy doesn't attack them. Volt, should be 'Zeus Volt' where he has more shields, and energy only. Shock should be 'Thunderbolt', where he launches a spear like thunderbolt at enemies, affecting them, and causing a small knock back to nearby enemies. Speed should leave a trail of lighting, which will cause enemy shields to slowly dissipate, when volt runs past them. His electric shield power, should be 'EMPolarity', which is where it's not only cover, but it redirects the bullets fired, right back to the enemy. And finally, overload should be 'Thunderstorm', where volt doesn't just shock enemies in the room, he recharges his allies shields and makes them invulnerable for a short period of time. As for mag, I wouldn't suggest giving her Beta testing owners a bonus, simply because mag wasn't part of the original 3 musketeers (sorry mag beta testers). As for the energy requirements for these hyped up warframes, they should cost an extra 5 energy, just to balance things out a little bit. And I have two new ideas for weapons. I call it, the 'Black Angel', "A late 21st century weapon, that uses sabot discarding rounds for increased combat penetration effectiveness, increased range, minimal recoil, larger than average magazine and higher rate of fire, the black angel is God's gift to the Lotus, and the Lotus's gift to the Tenno, may many foes fall by your hand". The second is its baby brother and sister counterpart, Flechette based revolvers. TWIN flechette based revolvers, Aquitas, and Veritas. A total of 12 rounds altogether, medium range, high damage, moderate rate of fire. "Said to have been forged with the fires of hell, and cooled with the tears of mother Mary herself, this monstrous pair of twins will deliver your enemies into god for judgement, while you send their friends along with them".

That's my power hungry request for now. Ciao. xD

i agree to everything said above. everything...

but they should make sure its only the lokis, volts, and excals that were actually chosen at start, since you can buy/make one of those.

Edited by Feldgrep

This is an absurd proposal.

Also, hard to read =\

This would take tons of work from the Devs with no extra money gained, that makes it unlikely to happen.

This favors existing player heavily, and does nothing for new players. This makes it unlikely to happen.

This destroys whatever semblance of balance we have now between warframes. This makes it unlikely to happen.

Many other reasons as well.

Not insulting you, or deriding you, just pointing things out.

Consider dev resources and time in your suggestions, and consider what they stand to benefit.

Then consider balance.

Good luck in future endeavors.