Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Change Mastery Test For Ps4

(PSN)Vacuna

Clearly you haven't seen how much faster you can hack on the computer, i've played both versions. it seems as if ps4 is "laggy" in comparison to pc when doing it. Just look it up on youtube.

Regardless they shouldn't have removed the cipher function. too many people got to do it now they takr it away? that's some lame $hit

Agreed. Much easier to click your mouse on the tiles than have to maneuver them with the stick. I'm sure others are better than some but I've tried both and think its way easier with a mouse.

I propose not necessarily a change in the punishment, but a change in the reward. Perhaps you receive an XP boost for a day. Maybe special syndanas or other in-game identifiers of your rank. It would be awesome to be able to have some sort of visual feedback in the form of special warframe colors or emblems so you can show off your hard work somewhere besides your profile page (I'm talking PS4, btw). I tried 4 or 5 times to pass R8 and if I didn't care about the Dragon Nikana, I would have gotten nothing for it. It just currently feels disconnected from the rest of the game. Thanks for all your work. It's a pleasure to share ideas with a great community.

This is a great idea. Perhaps you buy a basic Syandana for some credits and it has a specific color/pattern reflecting your rank (changes automatically when you rank up), like belts in martial arts. 

Lets just say not all of us is good at puzzels and hacking, me including. Im dyslexic, so hackin can be a bit confusing for me. This test was hard for me, but after about 10+ time and adding that mod that give u more time (cant think of the name of it sorry) i was able to finally pass it. So its doable. Just keep trying.!

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone, including DE, keeps talking about about the 24hr wait to retest after FAILING a Mastery Test. Let's be clear about this, the 24 hour lockout happens even if you succeed.

I recently started another account and racked up enough points for the first 3 tests the first day. I did not fail any test, yet still get locked out after completing one test. So, about 8 hours of play time will take 3 days of tests to catch up.

Yes, the 24hr wait is too long!! Especially, considering this is the result whether pass or fail.

• 2 weeks later...

i only have a problem on how long it takes can't you make it  after every 5 or 12 hours that you have to wait. its to long to wait to do the test the next 24 hours

^^^^this

I think we should be able to practice the test as many times as we want. However the pass/fail option will be as it is now and the results would only be posted to your account on the 24 hour time frame.

^^^ and this

• 4 weeks later...

So is the OP rank 5 yet? This thread was started in August, lol.

On the upshot, Update 14.8 added a little green line so you can see where you're pointing the analog stick to turn the correct node.  It doesn't make hacking any easier per se, but it makes it a lot clearer.

Also: The Mastery 5 test was easy, I took it a few days ago and passed on my first try.  None of the tests yet compare to the crushing difficulty of trying to master rank 1 with the MK-1 Braton, lol.

• 4 weeks later...