Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conversion Formulas

Hezekiah

Hey Tenno,

I have made enough Runs at the Jackal to take a character from level 10-30 and still do not have the Rhino Systems blueprint.  I have gathered a bunch of Rhino chassis, and Helmets, quite a few actually and wanted to know everyone elses thought about a conversion blueprint that would take like 3 helments for rhino (or any other warframe per specific warframe) and convert it to either a single Chassis or Systems blueprint. 

it is not that I am complainingng about a single drop rate here, because I have indeed been getting blueprints, but 20 levels of grinding and runs does make me wish for an alternative. 

I do agree that the drop rate is probably fine, I mean you shouldn't get a BP with every run, and that does encourage more multiplay, but 20 levels of runs is a bit much with no other alternative.

Thats all, would love to hear any other opinions on this.

-Hezekiah

You don´t know the meaning of suffering! Joking  :)
Farming BPs for Ash for daaaaays now. I think I have over 35 runs, can´t do more cuz of my job and I don´t buy wanna the warframe with plat on purpose.

They say it´s luck, I say it´s cr*p. If one BP parts drop for people in 3 runs only, and for other warframe´s BP parts not in 50, that´s not luck. 

You have a valid point though, conversion would be neat.

Edited by Zealotux

Hey Tenno,

I have made enough Runs at the Jackal to take a character from level 10-30 and still do not have the Rhino Systems blueprint.  I have gathered a bunch of Rhino chassis, and Helmets, quite a few actually and wanted to know everyone elses thought about a conversion blueprint that would take like 3 helments for rhino (or any other warframe per specific warframe) and convert it to either a single Chassis or Systems blueprint. 

it is not that I am complainingng about a single drop rate here, because I have indeed been getting blueprints, but 20 levels of grinding and runs does make me wish for an alternative. 

I do agree that the drop rate is probably fine, I mean you shouldn't get a BP with every run, and that does encourage more multiplay, but 20 levels of runs is a bit much with no other alternative.

Thats all, would love to hear any other opinions on this.

-Hezekiah

it took me 63 runs, 24 chassis, and 14 helmets to get 1 systems. yeah the drop rate sucks, but thats how RNG is. 

I feel your pain. I farmed for 2 weeks for Trinity, getting 1 frame and 2 weapons all to 30. I think that allowing an exchange system for blueprints is a great idea. Shove, like, 5 or something blueprints in and get 1 specific one out. Or something like that.