Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrading Equipped Mods

Izchi

So I understand how you'd have to pop off equipped mods you want so that you can upgrade them... but:

1) You have to pop them off in an empty slot or swap them out with something worth the same that your item can handle.

2) Why not have them displayed in your grand list of mods but lock(so they can be sold, a way of protecting things you're using((I have a friend who accidently sold his Volt powers when he was trying to upgrade them))) and mark them somehow so you know those are the ones that are equipped at the moment.

I know a ton of them would be marked this way seeing as how most of you have a plethora of weapons (I, myself, am slowly growing a collection), causing an inflation in pages. But, a thought.

First post btw, be gentle. ;D

So I understand how you'd have to pop off equipped mods you want so that you can upgrade them... but: 1) You have to pop them off in an empty slot or swap them out with something worth the same that your item can handle. 2) Why not have them displayed in your grand list of mods but lock(so they can be sold, a way of protecting things you're using((I have a friend who accidently sold his Volt powers when he was trying to upgrade them))) and mark them somehow so you know those are the ones that are equipped at the moment. I know a ton of them would be marked this way seeing as how most of you have a plethora of weapons (I, myself, am slowly growing a collection), causing an inflation in pages. But, a thought. First post btw, be gentle. ;D

And don't forget, a button that remove all mods in said weapon(s). It kinda exhausting to move all mods equipped one by one, scrolling the list to an empty slot, and then drag it away...