Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any New Zealand Based Clans?

d1sc1p1e

heya, new to this Warframe thing and currently Rank 1 with a level 15 frame and loving it. it's taken a while to get a hang of, so though I'm an old school gamer I'm definitely not crushing it yet. just looking for a kiwi clan to join up with for trading, Rank 2 isn't too far away, and I'd prefer the Storm size or possibly smaller. is there any way to search by region?

hate to be 'that guy' but I gotta bump. my issue is because of region timing I can never find anyone to team up with, I'm sometimes waiting for 20+ minutes, which is hard when you're not powerful enough to farm solo. I play late night/early morn NZ time, which works out to be non gaming time everywhere else lol.

heya, new to this Warframe thing and currently Rank 1 with a level 15 frame and loving it. it's taken a while to get a hang of, so though I'm an old school gamer I'm definitely not crushing it yet. just looking for a kiwi clan to join up with for trading, Rank 2 isn't too far away, and I'd prefer the Storm size or possibly smaller. is there any way to search by region?

We have a clan just for Kiwis, it's called the Kiwi Army. All research, trading & everything else you could possibly want in a clan is ready.

We have our own web page here: http://www.markssupplies.com/warframe-online-gaming.html

There are details on the web page on how to contact us for a clan invite.

Hope to see you soon -Eno-

Hey d1sc1p1e,

You can check out void zeroes too, they are an AUS/NZ clan, the time difference is not too bad. As an almost 100 member clan you can usually find a few people on no matter when you play. Feel free to just utilize the clan for only trading and tech if that's your thing.

Voidzeroes.com if you want to have a browse.

Give me a PM if you would like an invite.

TFF

Edited by TheFatalFrame