Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Player Vote Kick

SomeAsianDude

I know this game is fairly new and everything but this is just a suggestion. It may have been suggested already.

There isn't any kind of AFK detection, you could join a mission go AFK and just get the exp and rewards for your team doing all the work and completing the mission.

If anything, there should be a player vote kick. You select a player to kick a majority votes means you get kicked.

Either that OR there be an AFK detector. Inactivity of the mouse or character for 10 minutes or so get automatically kicked off the mission or something.

Prevents people from leeching other people's work.

Unless you make it to the end you get *no* mission rewards and if you're AFK the whole mission you'll get no drops or XP.

You can't leech unless you keep up (and then you may as well add to the firepower).  The only thing AFK does is increase the mission difficulty for the rest with no rewards for the leecher.

I still think there should be a kick option though.

This isn't something I have personally run into but it is something I have experienced in another MMO (never in a mission, just sitting idly on the map while I take the dog out to do her thing). I figured it was standard practice , and I'm sure the devs will work it in at some point, if for no other reason than to keep on top of bandwidth and resources.

There should never be a user controlled kick- too easy for it to be abused.

This isn't something I have personally run into but it is something I have experienced in another MMO (never in a mission, just sitting idly on the map while I take the dog out to do her thing). I figured it was standard practice , and I'm sure the devs will work it in at some point, if for no other reason than to keep on top of bandwidth and resources.

There should never be a user controlled kick- too easy for it to be abused.

Agreed, maybe a idle too long online kick, but not on private.

Idle kick is ok. Vote kick is for griefers and haters.

Then again idle could be circumvented by laying something down on the move-forward-key or any other movement key. :-/

Edited by lokozar

Glad that most agree, there should be some type of automatic kicking system.

Just like League of Legends. Where you're disconnected if you're idle for more than 5 minutes or so, saves bandwidth and what not for another active player to get on the servers.

Edited by SomeAsianDude