The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valefor (Defence Mission)

Ganpot

The creatures on this map seem to spawn in short bursts of 1 to 3, instead of spawning together.  Due to this, every wave takes at least 10 minutes to complete.  Most of this time, there are absolutely no enemies on the map, and there is therefore nothing to do. 

Furthermore, this map also has a tendency to force some enemies into random corners or off of ledges, making them extremely hard to find.  Out of my group's 5 waves (we couldn't stand doing the map any more after that), 3 waves were halted by a glitched enemy.  This wouldn't be so bad by itself (I've encountered plenty of glitched enemies in other maps), but when combined with the first problem, the map becomes nearly unplayable. 

Please look into this issue.  This is the only defense mission I've encountered without groups constantly running it. 

Came onto the forums to voice the same observation.  Glad you guys art taking care of it.  Also wondering if rubedo was moved to "rare" material on Europa... because that stuff just is NOT dropping as near as much as it used to.

We have resolved the spawning and pathing issues on the new defense maps, will be deployed in the next hotfix!

@Supdogs The "old" map is still there, it is randomized in with the two new ones, so there are three in total. :)

aw never seen the old one but ok, thanks