Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Daily Reward

Zaricky

Hi Warframe Staff,

I came here to ask you guys to do something about the daily reward. It should be a reward based on the day (00:00~23:59) and not on the time you left the game. If you leave at 17:43h of day 1 you should be able to get the daily reward at any time on the next day.  I have lost the 7 days reward 2 times already because of this time mess. I would be glad if you guys fix it.

About the same topic, sometimes you it shows on the daily reward that you got zero (x0) ammo box intead of one (x1) like: Shotgun ammo box x0. It don't just show, you really don't get the item. guess and hope it is a bug.

Thats all for now, see ya!

It's not based on the time you leave...for me it always occurs at 5PM PST, I can log in anytime after 5PM and get it, I even created a new account at first to try out another frame (before learning to build and all) and it's the same, 5PM. It's most likely based on their time frame and I don't know much specifics.

But agreed, sometimes there's x0 for items, I wish we could sell them too, since I never have touched any of those rewards. Too many ammo boxes being given out as rewards is kind of boring now, though, for a whole month only boxes and if I'm lucky, 2K credits >.<