Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Suggestions Of Change~!

Guest Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

Hello all~

1. Decrease the amount of waiting time between spawns during a wave in defense missions, I find myself and my team-mates having to wait 2-3 minutes between waves of enemies in a single " Wave " , making it last 3-4x longer than it should have to,

2. Add a Enemy-Counter for Defense missions, considering we have to wait so long between groups of enemies, it becomes hard to tell if there is a residual mob stuck somewhere or if were waiting for a wave of enemies, add an " elimination " counter to these missions.

3. Fix the " Air/Floating " mobs during most corpus defense missions, as they tend to get stuck in corners and have to be hunted down after a wave of enemies.

4. Please make " Enemy Radar " a Warframe Modification and not an Artifact, I was rather confused after receiving mine why I was unable to find it in my MOD inventory until someone mentioned it wasn't related to the " Loot Radar ". I would consider this a MOD, not an artifact.

5. Create a " Do Not Sell " Inventory for my Mods that I can right click or select and send to that slot, so they do not show up during mod selling/alteration unless I remove them from this inventory, a lot of my mods I want to keep such as higher ranked mods of duplicates I might try to sell later, or if I want at least 1 Mod to keep just to say I have it.

1. Should be left as-is. 15 seconds is already barely enough time to gather up far-flung mods and return to a starting point before enemies spawn again.

2. Why not, but you should be following the objective indicators to hunt down the final enemies in a defense mission anyway if they're not coming to you.

3. I'll just repeat my second point: all you have to do is follow the objective indicator on the mini-map to find where stuck enemies are. Plus them getting stuck means you're not dealing with shielded mobs, mines or leeches. ;)

4. There's a mod version as well as an artifact version...it's called Enemy Sense. And mod space is already taxed enough as it is, so I prefer the artifact version anyway.

5. No objection to this, though I triple-check every mod I sell before doing so, so I doubt I would personally use it.

1) 2 to 3 minutes? Strange. Normally defense missions spawn mobs within 10 seconds after the timer ends.

2) Elimination counter would be nice to have. But don't defense missions tell you when the wave has completed? There'll also be a timer up on the top left once the wave ends for next wave preparation. 

3) AI pathfinding is a bit of an issue, I agree. 

4) There is an enemy radar mod for warframes. It's called Enemy Sense. I don't know how rare it is after the drop tables changed, because I don't seem to be getting any at the moment.

5) That's a good change to the UI.