Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Stacking Artifacts

S-ed

Artifacts pretty neat feature. But most noticeable is radar...I guess. Some players even don't recognize them as useful. Ofc it's just a beta and I like that some ideas of users are implemented (or 'checked' =)).

So.

How about to add ability to stack them?
First of all, we can't see what cards are used in LVL if we are joining to squad.

If there will be list of all squads near location (on hover or click, maybe) we can choose one to be joined.

If some cards will affect each other it can change the effect (increase or decrease somehow) of it's power.

Like:

Rifle Scavenger

Rifle Scavenger

(gives additional % to ammo scavenge)

Rejuvenation

Energy Siphon

(gives additional % to energy and life restore speed as they uses same type of effect)

Pistol Scavenger

Rifle Scavenger

Shotgun Scavenger

Sniper Scavenger

(boosts drop of all ammo significantly, as it's 'full set')

Or maybe.

Add ability to mix cards by self.

Like selecting one card for basis and several pairs of cards. Each pair will consist from one additional card and one 'flipped' card with negative result.

It'll add ability to make sets like:

+5% rifle damage

-5% shotgun damage

+5% rifle damage

-5% shotgun ammo scavenge

+5% rifle damage

(+15% rifle dmg in total, good way to boost squad w/o shotgunners, well it still 'adequate' if 4 of such be used)

Some cards can't be stacked, or can be stacked by 'polarity' (there is color and roman number on top by now).

And there should be limit of pairs being added.

Last way 'permits' a multiple artifacts of same kind to be owned (actually I've lost some rewards when I've got same artifact again).

And once again, all this features require to be able to view and select squad to be joined (bad luck to rifleman to be joined to squad of shotgunners with -30% of rifle damage).

Would just like to point out, the Energy siphon does stack. I was in a game with 2 energy siphons, and every second we got energy, rather then every 2 seconds.
I asume its the same for rejuvination.

Not sure about the others though. would be a nice feature, if its not already implimented.

As for the "selecting squads" I feel that would be harder to impliment.
Thoguh, I could go for a party system. Say, for each map individuially, have a seperate interface, that has slots for "waiting" rather then just clicking a planet, and waiting. Actualy see other people who are waiting, with the artifact they have.
Something of that sort?
good suggestion