The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If We Could Choose Our Spawning/drop Off Position At The Start Of Each Mission?

Lukap99

Sorry for the short thread, but I'm on a time limit. Sunny pool days wait for no one.

*Ahem* I would like to give you guys an idea. I want you to discuss it, change it, build upon it until it sounds good.

What if players could choose to spawn at a different part of the map? What if these spawn locations have their own set of pros and cons?

EXAMPLES:
1. You spawn closer to the the objective of the mission type (near boss, near console), but you're automatically in alert mode.
2. You spawn further away from the objective, but your path has less enemies and easier stealth rooms.

3. In open area defense missions, you spawn on a good sniper spot that you couldn't get to by using parkour.

4. You spawn in an area that your allies can't get to, and provide cover fire.

5. What if YOU were the Tenno that was raiding the ship in survival? That way all your friends can hate you when you pull 10000 credits instead of a Bo prime handle.

I think it's a good idea. It also allows new players to join the game dynamically, instead of just teleporting in.

Of course DE would have to design and model more spawning positions, but then again, it's their job to do this. I'm not saying they have to. I would like them to, but they don't, it's their call.

These are just ideas I could think of from the top of my head, it's mostly up to you guys and DE to flesh them out, fix things that could be broken that I can't think off.

These are great ideas, but unfortunately I doubt we would ever have a mode where we'd be the Tenno raiding the ship, it would it to easy to get Prime parts, unless there were some added challenge of course.

Like I said, ideas came from the top of my head, not everything in OP needs to happen if it DOES happen.

These are great ideas, but unfortunately I doubt we would ever have a mode where we'd be the Tenno raiding the ship, it would it to easy to get Prime parts, unless there were some added challenge of course.

Lol there was Raid mode : )

5. What if YOU were the Tenno that was raiding the ship in survival? That way all your friends can hate you when you pull 10000 credits instead of a Bo prime handle.

i for idea which will allow to leave from survival or any moment after 5 wave of like defense missions without other players

Edited by CaptainJPrice