Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Extra Mission Add-On

lchigo

For those who have played space based games, you would probably expect that dropships/extraction ships are not 100% reliable. Sometimes the dropship gets destroyed and you have to find your own mode of transportation to get off the hostile planet/base.

Which leads me to suggest that...

We could have additional objectives like "the extraction dropship has been destroyed by the enemy. you have to make your way to the secondary extraction point blah blah" or "the dropship has been destroyed. I've marked out the enemy fighter hangar. Get there and jack one of their ships to escape"

Wouldn't that be so much cooler? I really hope the DE's put this in! Pleaseeee

On a side note, since im lazy to write another thread on this, on those missions where you deliver the payload to the enemy navigation system, shouldnt the ship be wired to destruct in x minutes? Like there should be a timer for every one of those type of missions. The same goes for those missions where you destroy the reactor cores. Instead of just lights going out I think you could add environmental hazards like bursting pipes etc etc.

As you can tell, Im all about the epic escape scenes :P

I think this would be a great idea.  Adding other random events such as this that can occur during a mission would be great, and this would only add to the variety  of making each mission feel more unique, and much less routine.