Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Trigger And Fast Hands For Paris

figday

(x-deutch Beta Feedback)

I dont know how my post ended up there.

So here goes.

I've read somewhere that Speed trigger quickens the draw on the paris. My main gripe/advice is. Can you guys come up with another indicator when the draw is maxed instead of the 'vooom' sound? maybe a small sound or a click or something? Thank you. Here's the original link from reddit. http://www.reddit.co...ands_for_paris/ Fellow Tennos. Any other good ideas?

Well a soft sound would be nice but I think a charge meter would be good.

Maybe on the right bottom corner where the weapon icon is or in the center of the screen so then we could see our charge and determine how much we want. And when it's maxed it can turn a different color like red maybe, as well as make a sound.

Good idea

A charge meter is also a good idea. But most of, or even anyone using paris will pretty much always charge to the fullest

I'm thinking maybe a very short glow on the weapon (or a little part, say, the energy lamps(?) of the weapon with a very brief sound as an indicator)

And your part where the glow is visible on the weapon icon would probably distract the players or not noticing. Still a good idea.

I'd prefer the small led flash figday suggested.

Btw is it just me, or is the Paris charge speed acting somewhat weird? Like random instances of slower charge speed than usual?

There are a LOT of very weird/glitchy things occurring when you're connected to a poor quality host.  It seems like just about anything can break when your host simply can't handle the data that's required to play the game properly.  I've had multiple instances of being unable to use Revive on team-mates, of my mods breaking on weapons (no effect), hell even my melee stops functioning - all this because of a S#&$ host.  They really need to find a way to migrate the host to the best possible player during a match if there's excessive latency or other problems.

Maybe the tip of the arrow could turn red when it is fully charged? Also hosting definitely needs to be fixed, weird things happen with a bad host.

That's a good idea as well. But Don't you think the arrow is abit hard to see? Not a bad idea at all, but a sound indicator will help immensely.God I hope the Devs are reading this.

Oh. And the host thingy, last time i heard DE is currently on their way to fix it. So many mods and EXP's lost because of that D:

Edited by figday