The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blue Prints

TwistedYuri

I think if there was a rarity for blueprints and especial effects on the blue prints found it would make the game more appealing. as of right no everyone who farm the boss long enough will have the same blueprint as everyone else. if you were to add different attributes to dropped blueprints exp. skana blueprint the has visual effects and installed mod like electric damage as a base stat without having to use a mod slot. or with faster attack speed. this would make blue prints unique, create a bigger variety of items created, also this would make killing bosses more important and extremely rewarding.

when you buy the blueprint it tells you in the foundry what mats you need and at the top left of every map before you enter a mission it tells you what mats drops on that planet so i don't really know how you can get confused with this :(

when you buy the blueprint it tells you in the foundry what mats you need and at the top left of every map before you enter a mission it tells you what mats drops on that planet so i don't really know how you can get confused with this :(

when you buy blueprints from store you can't see what components it needs