Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Make Sprinting Less Sticky.

Onite

Basically, sprinting feels really delayed and unresponsive. Being able to sprint immediantly after doing an action feels like you either dont sprint at all, or you have to hit it again and wait half a second to be sure. Every other movement you do in the game feels alright but sprinting just feels like its lacking in catch with the keystroke. Given how important sprinting is in warframe, this really needs to be fixed.

Edited by Onite

Sprinting does that because they are trying to make an accelerated movement.

You can confirm this by observing Volt when he activates "Speed". You start off slow and then pick up speed.

Would be nice if they increased acceleration so that it picks up speed almost immediately.

Sprinting does that because they are trying to make an accelerated movement.

You can confirm this by observing Volt when he activates "Speed". You start off slow and then pick up speed.

Would be nice if they increased acceleration so that it picks up speed almost immediately.

In that case they failed to do an accelerated movement, because there is no acceleration.

Aslso, random fact, you can start sprinting from standing still without any of this "acceleration" bs.

do something about auto-combat roll. it is terrible. I'm playing a game, I don't need things done automatically for me because they look cool. if I can jump off any cliff in the game and take no damage I see no reason why my character needs to roll to protect its delicate little ankles from injury