Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jumping, Request

Nyxcha

ok this isnt a suggestion as much as it is me begging a request.

i've noted that i've begun hitting space repeatedly when i want to jump because if i hold it down, or press it once it doesnt detect that i want to jump and i end up falling off cliffs.

please optimize the game so that i can jump by pressing space once. kinda kills the fun when i pressing space repeatedly to jump and the game takes till the 5th space to jump (specially when you run up the wall into the vent, and hten have to jump over that hole to the other side of the vent. i've seen other people also fall down the hole so it isnt just me =(

i know this may be due in part due to connection, but this has happened when i solo (and my computer is above reccommended specs)

plz =(

I have also noticed this, specifically at the location you mentioned.

I beleive it is connected to the game not allowing you to jump while in mid-air.

When you run towards that hole in the vents, you travel down a very slight downward slope.

This tricks the game into thinking you might be in mid-air, falling, and disables your jump.

Just a guess from someone who's played ALL the video games, and seen this sort of behaviour before.

Could be an engine specific thing, could be an easy fix. I honestly don't know.

Take heart, ye intrepid Tenno warrior, for I have found that wall-running horizontally in the pipe generally succeeds in getting you over said 'hole'.

I have also noticed this, specifically at the location you mentioned.

I beleive it is connected to the game not allowing you to jump while in mid-air.

When you run towards that hole in the vents, you travel down a very slight downward slope.

This tricks the game into thinking you might be in mid-air, falling, and disables your jump.

Just a guess from someone who's played ALL the video games, and seen this sort of behaviour before.

Could be an engine specific thing, could be an easy fix. I honestly don't know.

Take heart, ye intrepid Tenno warrior, for I have found that wall-running horizontally in the pipe generally succeeds in getting you over said 'hole'.

wall running eh? sure =D thanks =)   but i still need a fix for other areas

Edited by Arenta

Jumping, Request

auto-combat roll is real dumb.

not being able to jump while standing straight against a wall is real dumb why is there an auto ledge grab if you can't even do it when you want it by just jumping up the wall instead of at it

mostly it's the roll though, sick of having long reloads broken because of some auto-roll I'm forced to do after sprinting and falling down a 3 inch break in the map or whatever else