The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Sugestion) Rewards

Kuboko

Bad sugestion and I'll tell you why. You are in middle of combat with other people. One guy wanders around picking up everything and lockers and generally, just ignoring combat altogether. He get the rewards for most pickups. Also for the most part, most pickups are relativelly random, it's about who gets to the lockers and barrels first. Sure, everyone gets the credits but the one who picks it up by luck is counting towards the reward. In the end this wouldn't turn out to be a fair system.

Bad sugestion and I'll tell you why. You are in middle of combat with other people. One guy wanders around picking up everything and lockers and generally, just ignoring combat altogether. He get the rewards for most pickups. Also for the most part, most pickups are relativelly random, it's about who gets to the lockers and barrels first. Sure, everyone gets the credits but the one who picks it up by luck is counting towards the reward. In the end this wouldn't turn out to be a fair system.

But if you have 3 people who like to rush and you only one who care about opening lockers you should be rewarded for it.

Edited by Kuboko

If you don't like to rush and you are playing with people who rush, you're doing it wrong. Similarly and before you tell me. If you're playing online you're doing it wrong. I've said it to everyone and I'll keep saying till the end of times. Play solo, play private. Online is the worst thing ever.

But if you have 3 people who like to rush and you only one who care about opening lockers you should be rewarded for it.

In this scenario, you're being mean to them by not rushing.

Just like when 3 people want to go slow and one wants to rush, the rusher is considered to be the jerk of the group.

If most of the group wants to play one way, you should try and play that way too. It's essentially a silent vote.

Also!

If you received better rewards for picking things up before other players, you know what would happen?

Rushing!

Rushing everywhere!

Because now the rushers get to the lockers and crates first, whoever rushes the fastest gets the most money.

This is not a good suggestion.

If you don't like to rush and you are playing with people who rush, you're doing it wrong. Similarly and before you tell me. If you're playing online you're doing it wrong. I've said it to everyone and I'll keep saying till the end of times. Play solo, play private. Online is the worst thing ever.

Just because you don't like playing an Online Multiplayer Game in Online mode or in Multiplayer, this doesn't mean it's "Wrong".

Feel free to solo forever, it's certainly a fun way to play, but never ever tell anyone that they have to have fun like you do, or they're having the wrong kind of fun.

Just because you don't like playing an Online Multiplayer Game in Online mode or in Multiplayer, this doesn't mean it's "Wrong".

Feel free to solo forever, it's certainly a fun way to play, but never ever tell anyone that they have to have fun like you do, or they're having the wrong kind of fun.

I like online multiplayer games, however the nature of this game does dictactes that the online mode is just plain bad because you're not ever gonna get a decent group who fully agree on how to do things. You got people who like exploring and people who like rushing and there is no way to conciliate both and then you see this threads poping up with people wanting this or that to prevent this or that. Really if you don't get to have fun because someone else is ruining it for you then you're doing it wrong because you'll always have someone doing it. If you play private or solo this won't happen, you'll have nothing but fun.

I only play private games and ocasionally solo, I tried online twice and trust me, I will not suffer a rusher to play!

If you want to play online then by definition you have to accept that there will be people who don't play the same way as you and who will ruin your fun and more than that, that they are just as entitled to receive as much rewards as you do because neither playstyle is wrong, they are just different.

PS: Ever played an MMO? If you did then do you regularly join with unknown people to do dungeons/riads or do you join with people from your guild? Same principle really.

Edited by Elhazzared

In this scenario, you're being mean to them by not rushing.

Just like when 3 people want to go slow and one wants to rush, the rusher is considered to be the jerk of the group.

If most of the group wants to play one way, you should try and play that way too. It's essentially a silent vote.

Also!

If you received better rewards for picking things up before other players, you know what would happen?

Rushing!

Rushing everywhere!

Because now the rushers get to the lockers and crates first, whoever rushes the fastest gets the most money.

This is not a good suggestion.

I agree with you but only in some parts. Yes they will rush to lockers but it will prevent rush to the end. Becouse if you don't hurry up when someone rush you will lose all credits that you earn with isn't fari.

I beleive they recently fixed the "One rusher = no credits" problem.

And if you absolutely do not want to rush, play private solo. This is the correct thing to do.

However, I don't mind rushin through the map like the world is on fire IF that's what the other three players want to do.

It can be a fun change of pace from my usual "Sneak about and put arrows in everyone's head/knee".

The nature of this game does not "dictacte that the online mode is just plain bad".

It means that Online mode is played with other people. People who are different from you.

You either have to be willing to adapt, or hope you get like minded individuals.

One of the best things about Warframe is the viability of solo-play. It's an amazing feature and one that defines the game in my eyes.

It's also the reason this discussion is going nowhere. If you don't want to play with people, you don't have to.

We both get what we want.

I don't really like this becuz like the before post said ppl would just collect while others killed.

However I think it would be cool if we were having clan to clan competitions that there would be categories they could win in.

Such as most kills, missions, pick ups even

We will see