Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Laser Doors....

GhostlightX

....might as well not be there. I like the mechanic of finding and destroying cameras before the lasers open, but as it is everyone just slides or ability's through them. They really are adding nothing to the game, despite being a nice idea. I think they should either be completely impassible until the camera is down or perhaps add a second colour of laser that works like that. Or at the very least prevent sliding through them so it at least costs something to bust through. Just 2 cents.

Edited by GhostlightX

the sliding/ability passing is a glitch, which will be fixed.

I'm going to laugh when all those excals slash dash at full speed to get KO'd by the lasers

Me too. SO many idiots don't even try to look for the security cams. They just run ahead and activate the lasers for the rest of of cus they wanna be a one man badass. Then we're left looking for the damn thing while he's activating more of them. After they fix the glitch where you some how get knocked back into the lasers after hitting them I hope they make them more lethal (2-3 hits and you're down).

After they fix the glitch where you some how get knocked back into the lasers after hitting them I hope they make them more lethal (2-3 hits and you're down).

That would be terrible, considering how often those lasers activate as someone is walking through them.  Oh sure, while grouping other players could revive the unfortunate person, but it would be infuriating for solo players (the game is hard enough solo without cheap instant-deaths).