Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas And Other Things.

Ultimateabag

The latron needs a slight damage boost it just seems a little too low. Also there needs to be an option to turn off elemental effects. I dislike seeing my sword covered in ice fire and electricity at the same time :/ the color black should be made free, its dumb how u have to pay money to use the color BLACK on your warframe. I would also like to see a new, stronger assault rifle similar to the braton. :)

The latron needs a slight damage boost it just seems a little too low. Also there needs to be an option to turn off elemental effects. I dislike seeing my sword covered in ice fire and electricity at the same time :/ the color black should be made free, its dumb how u have to pay money to use the color BLACK on your warframe. I would also like to see a new, stronger assault rifle similar to the braton. :)

1.Latron can be boosted with mods

2.I support that you need to be able to turn off the elemental effects but it has already been suggested

3.Color palettes are one of the source of income for the devs and you'll probably catch those events where palettes cost only 1 credit. I got my saturated palette at 1 credit in CBT.