The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Places

KyleDoagan

I remember reading somewhere that the tenno were in cryostasis or something for 2000 years. 

I also read somewhere that it would get increasingly difficult to add new warframes in due to lack of space to obtain their blueprints etc boss locations etc. 

So how about during those 2000 years, some remaining tenno that escaped were forced to leave the solar system to another system. this opens up all new opportunities for new enemies. 

To be quite honest, i can seriously see this becoming an expansion.

So during that 2000 year period their could have been a migration outwards from the solar system due to all this warring and stuff. You are then faced with all new challenges and enemies who you have come across (and maybe new allies like another branch of someone/something like lotus),

Just an idea

I DO SEE THIS BEING AN EXPANSION IN THE FUTURE THOUGH. 

Hit me back with a slap if you think its nonsense, i am a noob at the moment and im just fantasizing about the lore of this universe :P

Joe

this is actually something kinda talked about in the live streams, how they are set up now is because of the fact that if they are place you know you feel comfortable in them and that is why they are named the way they are now, but another thing they said is "the solar system that we live in is much larger then people think" there is alot of places in the milky way it dosent stop in the planets we already know and witch is how everything  in the game is named after a something that really exist with few exceptions (like a europa it is named after a moon of Jupiter i think it is, may be wrong, that has a chance of holding life, and ever mission on the planet is named after a fallen angel) but this is a more lore thing then anything else and that is a good time away from now