Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Item Increase(Enemy Drop/container Drops)

GeneralScrage

So I've been playing for about a week now and I'm loving it. However sometimes I run into an extremely tight spot and with the past few days my health and shields have been getting mauled I've been thinking about a way to get around the times when  my health drops to below 10/50/100 or whatever.

Edit1: Oh right forgot about Affinity orbs

Mastery Level 0-4

Ammo Drops - Stay the same

Health/Energy Drops - Stay the same

Affinity Orbs - Stay the same

Mastery Level 5-10

Ammo Drops - 35 Rounds instead of 20

Health Drops - 30 Health instead of 25

Energy Drops - 35 Energy instead of 25

Affinity Orbs - 175 instead of 100

Mastery Level 11-15

Ammo Drops - 50 Rounds instead of 35

Health Drops - 40 Health instead of 30

Energy Drops - 40 Energy instead of 35

Affinity Orbs - 250 instead of 175

Mastery Level 16+

Ammo Drops - 55 Rounds instead of 50

Health Drops - 45 Health instead of 40

Energy Drops - 50 Energy instead of 40.

Affinity Orbs - 325 instead of 250

Any thoughts? Comments? Criticism?

Edited by GeneralScrage

i made a post about this once but i think this is the wrong way of going about this. I think it should scale with your health or mods having it go by a % or having a mod that incresses the amount of hp/energy/ammo grabed from drops

I have acutally considered this myself, but i have learned to be much more mobile which seems to have mostly resolved my problems. Get a bit better and practice being mobile with jumps, roles, slide, and most importantly slide+jump. You can cover some major distance fast to get some space between you and the badies.

However after a good stomping, it is still hard to recover health.

Edited by Ithgare

i made a post about this once but i think this is the wrong way of going about this. I think it should scale with your health or mods having it go by a % or having a mod that incresses the amount of hp/energy/ammo grabed from drops

More mods take up more space and use up more mod points that you would probably like to use for other things that are helpful. Having it go up by a percentage in regards to your regular/max HP/Energy seems like it'd make it overall lower than my idea. Plus personally this seems to be easier to integrate into the game than your idea. Thanks for commenting through.

More mods take up more space and use up more mod points that you would probably like to use for other things that are helpful. Having it go up by a percentage in regards to your regular/max HP/Energy seems like it'd make it overall lower than my idea. Plus personally this seems to be easier to integrate into the game than your idea. Thanks for commenting through.

yes in a way that is true, but sometimes you need to make sacrifices and deiced what is important to you, is another speed mod worth not picking up as much health as you could with a health orb mod? thats your opinion 

and about it being "lower" then your idea that is not entirely true, yes a 20% hp mod on a 225 hp lokie is only about 40 hp however 20% to a 700 hp rhino is 160 hp witch is almost 3 times your sugested amount on the person who needs the extra hp the most

yes in a way that is true, but sometimes you need to make sacrifices and deiced what is important to you, is another speed mod worth not picking up as much health as you could with a health orb mod? thats your opinion 

and about it being "lower" then your idea that is not entirely true, yes a 20% hp mod on a 225 hp lokie is only about 40 hp however 20% to a 700 hp rhino is 160 hp witch is almost 3 times your sugested amount on the person who needs the extra hp the most

True enough.