The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee Build

PeanutMonster

Question

2 answers to this question

I would advise throwing in Sonic Boom. It's useful as a means of CC, allowing you to push back enemies that get too close.

For the rest of her abilities, I would focus on maximizing Power Duration and Range. For the three abilities you chose, Power Strength only affects Sonar and Sound Quake, with the latter happening to be a particularly nasty ultimate (lack of protection/invincibility frames). I would even swap out Sound Quake with Sonic Boom.

To be completely honest, I would go with another Warframe. Her higher-level viability is questionable at best, with no real means of defending herself.

Banshee is viable at high level. She's not Nova or Vauban when it comes to crowd control, but her cc is serviceable and she provides the highest damage multiplier in the game.

Sound Quake is actually useful at higher levels for locking down rooms. It's a boring job, but you can park yourself in a corner of a room and Quake away and let your teammates finish the enemies off. It's also handy for when a teammate needs to revive another or when they need to hit the air capsule.

Don't write off Sonar for high level play, either. A 1010%+ damage multiplier is nothing to scoff at.

Silence provides a small stagger for when enemies enter the room. As long as you're not building for max range. Silence can be a useful tool to take some heat off you and your team between waves of new arrivals.

Sonic Boom is cheap self defense CC or for when you need to carve a path to the next room.

-

This build gives you the max Sonar multiplier, if that's what you're aiming for:

http://goo.gl/dypygp

I'm actually using this build right now:

http://goo.gl/42y0UJ

It's a little easier on your energy reserves, and lets you use all four abilities if you so choose. I find Banshee's survivability strong enough to where I don't need Redirection, and after a certain point you will be oneshot if you get hit anyway.

Edited by Noble_Cactus