Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improve Login Rewards

Zazzamat

seriously ive logged in for 4 days in a row and all im getting are AMMO BOXES like what in the actual F***, like a bunch of things show up but they way u guys have it setup its to get ammo bozes for days....FIX IT I WANT BETTER LOGGIN REWARDS.

Honestly id rather they do this

make something like an ammo box volucher

ive gotten ammo boxes for a few straigth days

Id like some credit or something but ammo boxes

if i dont use the weapon type its worth crap to me

atleast exp goes toward weapons,credits are credits,blue prints = items or credits

I don't see login reward playing a big part in the game anyway. It's a nice little incentive to login and play a few missions.

You can earn an equivalent of login reward credit/exp from doing half a mission anyway. The only real thing you want is 7days reward which contains potatoes.

There was a stretch during which I kept getting sniper ammo boxes, and I don't even have a sniper rifle. But then again its a freebie, so I don't want to complain.

Would be nice if I could sell them though. Would like to sell that extra ember chasis I accidentally made too...

Meh I rarely need any of the items they give. The only time I used a sniper ammo box was one run on Pluto before the power gains were given. Mostly I have capped items equipped so any weapon XP is wasted. 

A fixed daily reward, like credits or something, would be nice, next to a gambled reward. Materials would also make for a nice chance for.