Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beta Test feed back #2

CoreyBlueExclusive

After a week of playing BETA,I've finally gathered some more feedback to share with you all.

1.The game is fun and I believe it has GREAT potentional but it is far from ready.

My first minor gripe is that we need more cosemetics in the cash shop.I'm sure this will come in the future but more variety maybe some eye's,teeth,emblems and diffrent head types in the cash shop (How else are they are gonna make money?)

I would like to see more of a female variety,maybe genderbend the one's we currently have now,and you dont have to sexualize them,just if you wanna go for a wider audience (for females),it would be nice to include more female frames.I also like your simple exo skeleton design's so try to stay in that design without going to over the top.

2.Social Features. i read on the forums that someone wanted personal ship's with achievements and trophies,maybe a housing system? I think that is a great idea,maybe we can join each room's and socialize.Myabe a sparing type of PVP 1vs 1 2vs 2 3vs3 4vs4 and it doesnt have to be anything serious just something do before heading out on a mission.Or maybe a battle mode and make a specific randomly generated PVP map.

A lobby like system would be great akin to PSO

I've read on the forum that maybe we all could meet on the mothership? God I hope you guy's get this right if you do decide to go this route.I can see us accessing the solar system map at a counter somewhere.(I guess like Mass Effect?)

the atpmhopshere the music and has to be spot on with your art.Also whoever does the art ,I hope he's still on the team,the art is really,really good.

3.Meta Game,I read on the forum that maybe we could our own ship's and fight off the grineer enemy ships before we reach our mission,maybe like SWTOR or Kingdom Hearts.There's a number of ways your could do this.I'm just not clear on your vision.

4.Music.The music right now is..kinda meh the drumming is pretty cool but get's old after awhile,maybe Eve Online and PSO kinda spoiled me with the dark scifi and really chill techno music.Maybe some orchrstra?I dont know more chill scifi tune's would fit this game imho.

I need to stop bringing up PSO,but F*** PSO had some good music.Kinda liked a bleak hopelessness,fighting a losing battle,but still trying type of music knowing your gonna lose,but without going over the top with it and still sounding peaceful.

5.Animations,please add more of them! The jackal missile's my second time fighting him where silly,I didnt know at first I was actually getting shot by missile's,they look like place holders.

Turning need's to be blended or something,right now those sharp turn's is kinda a turn off.Overall the game's animation's need to be more fluid,still feel's kinda stiff,like something's off,whish I could explain this more.I said this before but I'm just briging it back up.

I remember my first time playing,the enemy shot the window and the air coming through was suffocating me,but at first I didnt know what the hell was going on,maybe make it more apparent that there are enviormental hazards.I would to see more types of hazards in the future.

Melee,that snapping back when you swing your sword is crazy,makes me kinda naucious.

Emote's,woulds love to see them someday.

6.Animals,when you guys do add diffrent levels I would love to see infected animal's,mutant gorillas,wolves,tentacle monsters whatever creative thing you think up,it's scifi so it's alot of space to play around with,

7.Those damn lazer door lock's are pain,and their buggy as hell,at first I didnt even know how to turn them off,That need's to be looked into,they disspear and pop back up when your going through,I've died twice that way,thinking the damn thing was off.

I was thinking about a point system or an achIvements,kinda like WoW or Secret World's chroncial system where we can see each other's achivements on the forums.

8.Sneaking,some cover system cant wait to see what you guys got planned for this.

9.I've read on the foums,stealth kills,yes maybe add some blocking or throw moves.Look at Ninja Gaiden seriously study that,might not be possible for this type of game,but hey.

10.Nunchucks and bombs/grenades would love to see soon.Maybe a scythe type weapon?

11.Some kinda random weather system for when you make outdoor missions,rain,snow,whatever you can think off.

12.Cutscenes,we need them.

13.Maybe make the enemy ship look's cooler when where flying into them in the beggining of a mission,even though you guys might completly change that.

14.Color coded players characters on the HUD Map? Player one red,player 2 blue,you get the idea.A hud that show's our teamamates life without pressing Z,that's really a pesonal taste actually.

Welp all I have for now and for awhile,I'll keep testing :) let me know what you think.

EDIT:One more thing Voice chat,I would love to see some kind of speaker over my name and letting me know it's working.

For God sake please add a spell check on the forum.

Edited by Bluefox