Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Enemies

Vinerlly

I would like more variety to the levels before the enemies, but if I had to choose a new enemy type... Definitely something like escaped wildlife. (or just wildlife if you're on a planet.)

Edited by Zerroth

I would like more variety to the levels before the enemies, but if I had to choose a new enemy type... Definitely something like escaped wildlife. (or just wildlife if you're on a planet.)

I don't think they will add open world maps but maybe a restricted open world may work like Bioware did in Mass Effect.

I don't think they will add open world maps but maybe a restricted open world may work like Bioware did in Mass Effect.

Thats what I meant; I don't want open worlds for this game. But yeah, basically just same style of levels that we have now, but in different enviroments with different hazards.

I'm sure that there's much more variety to the Griniir, Corpus and Infested than what we're seeing right now.

But yes. Level diversity over enemies at this point. Right now it seems we are always in the same ship, starting in different ends of it with different lighting and with or without wriggley things all over.

Also are these space stations or ships? They look like stations to me.

Anyway.. Much more variety of maps. I would especially like to see a map where we have to be careful not to harm civies while cutting through baddies and run through or hop across traffic and other such enviromental hazards.

I'm sure that there's much more variety to the Griniir, Corpus and Infested than what we're seeing right now.

But yes. Level diversity over enemies at this point. Right now it seems we are always in the same ship, starting in different ends of it with different lighting and with or without wriggley things all over.

Also are these space stations or ships? They look like stations to me.

Anyway.. Much more variety of maps. I would especially like to see a map where we have to be careful not to harm civies while cutting through baddies and run through or hop across traffic and other such enviromental hazards.

It looks like a station yes.

By the way, with new maps and space stations, solar map will surely grow larger and maybe it will give us some informations about the planets and the stations.

Mmmhmm. Ship/Station class. Crew sizes, if it's mixed faction crew. Ships payload. Hazards and stuff. Why would the payload matter? I don't know maybe you have to disable the ship before it gets somewhere important!

Stuff like that. :B