The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Glitch/bug In New Hangar Tile

Xilver7

I was doing an Infestation Sabotage mission on Thon, found one of the new tilesets (the hangar), and explored it a bit. I found an inaccessible (without parkour) room and wanted to check it out. I happened to find a loot container in there, but it was glitched/bugged out into the floor a bit. I stood back to get the best shot of the area I could, but after returning to fullscreen to continue my game stopped working, probably due to being on the wrong resolution size, which sucks. But here's the shot I took:

http://gyazo.com/fd4470a94617a1bfe2519e0cf6ce97ab

I know it's a pretty unimportant glitch/bug, but why not report it.

Edited by Xilver7

I've seen this quiet often, containers being in the middle of areas and halfway or almost completely inside the ground, but I haven't experienced issues with my game crashing by going from different window options. I usually bring up the Start Menu, I find it just quicker to "minimize" the game, but it hasn't brought up any issues.

I've seen this quiet often, containers being in the middle of areas and halfway or almost completely inside the ground, but I haven't experienced issues with my game crashing by going from different window options. I usually bring up the Start Menu, I find it just quicker to "minimize" the game, but it hasn't brought up any issues.

Well, I'm not worrying too much about it since I allowed the game to go back to fullscren on something like 15xx by 7xx, where my monitor is 1600 by 900.